- Nice Côte d'Azur Metropolitan Tourist Board Near the villa the Nest, every morning takes place the market of the Liberation, where the Niçois buy the local products. What to see in particular the market Docks de la Riviera .
-And discover the gourmet halls food and shopping at the Gare du Sud , Nice's new trendy place.
Close to your Apartment:
- The Russian Orthodox Cathedral , is the largest building of its kind outside Russia. -to discover the city of Nice from the Villa, the easiest way is to reach the Liberation tram Stop. On foot, take 15 minutes to reach Masséna Square, then you can reach, the golden square, the old Nice, the Promenade des Anglais...
- Behind the Cours Saleya and its magnificent flower market, you access the spectacular park
and its waterfall. This place of walk offers a remarkable viewpoint on the Bay of Angels, the old town and the port. Access on foot or by lift.
Nearby, as you head towards the port,
enjoy a pleasant moment of relaxation around a mojito at the
tapas bar La Shounga.
- Along the coast between sea and nature, the beautiful walk along The Coastal Path , customs path between Nice and Villefranche,
- The Maurice Plouvier promenade starts from the Bay of Ants in Beaulieu. This superb coastal path leads to the peninsula of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat,
passes through the charming Place David Niven, where you can admire the properties around the hotels.
- On the Bay of Ants peninsula in Beaulieu-sur-Mer, Villa Kerylos is the replica of a luxurious palace from ancient Greece. It is an invitation to travel, a tribute to Greek civilization.
- In Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, the world-famous Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild and its gardens is one of the most beautiful Renaissance-style palaces on the Côte d'Azur.
- For walkers, nature hikes and very chic, with the tour of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat .
- A change of scenery guaranteed by going Eze, between Nice and Monaco. A charming little village perched on the heights with a bird's eye view of the Mediterranean. Don't miss its extraordinary exotic garden .
- A unique ride aboard the legendary pine train will allow you to enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the hinterland. The line connects Nice to Digne and leaves from the Provence railway station, which is 5 minutes from your apartment.
- The beauty of the Saint-Paul-de-Vence site inspired many artists and celebrities who have contributed to its fame.
- The region of Grasse , in the heights of the Cannes hinterland, is the "World Capital of Perfume". You can also find Grasse perfume shops in Nice and Eze.
And of course, the pleasures of the sea: The most beautiful beaches and coves to take refuge around Nice.
Excursions and nautical sports to discover the coast.
Finally, after all efforts, relax, by discovering the best Rooftops in Nice.
Note, a few minutes from your apartment, the rooftop of the Hotel Monsigny.
Here are some ideas, we look forward to sharing more on site 😊